Friday, September 3, 2010

Dr Visit

No, no one is sick! It was Caleb's 5yr well-child check. I have to say, I'm still a bit in shock at how well he did! Don't get me wrong, it was awesome, but I was fully expecting major melt-downs. Caleb did so well! He got his eyes and ears checked (both of which set him off last time). He let them take his blood pressure, which also set him off last time. He even got 3 shots and never cried a tear! I even told him he could cry after the shots.....he said he didn't need to. Ha! Here are the stats:

Weight 43 1/2 pounds (69th percentile)
Height 44 inches (75th percentile)
BMI 15.7 (58th percentile)

Considering how big of a toddler he was, he's evened out quite a bit. At his 3 year well child check, they told me that his BMI was on the high end of normal and concerning.....and I didn't change a thing, so there! Sometimes, I think they put a little too much pressure on parents, you know?

Caleb starts 4K on Tuesday. Wow, he's growing up fast!

No comments: