Friday, September 3, 2010

Caleb's 5th Birthday

So, I'm a bit late posting this one! We had Caleb's 5th birthday party at Mom and Dad's house. The kids were going to spend an extra couple of nights at Grandma and Grandpa's house, so it was easier to have the party there as well. It went really well! We had quite a few people (family) come. Caleb was so excited! And....his cousin Josh (well, my cousin's son, so what's that, like second cousin, once removed?) came and the boys played ALL day. It was great to see everyone. Caleb finally decided on a firetruck cake. Since I wasn't sure how many people were coming, I made the firetruck cake and some cupcakes. The cupcakes were red velvet because my sister in law's birthday was a couple days after Caleb's.


Click here to view these pictures larger

No comments: