Friday, July 11, 2008

Again....I can't find my Ark!

So, we're flooded again...it poured for about and hour and a half...this is what happened, and there's more coming. It's nothing like what they're experiencing up north...they got 10 inches of rain in 12 hours...that's on top of the flood that happened earlier this season.

This is the end of our driveway.

This is looking up one way.

This is looking the other way....that's our mailbox.

I walked over to our neighbor's yard to take pictures of the problem street. You can see the debris line....I didn't get out at the peak...it already started to recede.

The guy that lives on corner (owns the suburban) actually keeps sandbags in front of his garage.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

My goodness that's lots of water! And the pictures from the zoo are so cute. I love Abby in the glasses with the hat on what a little rock star :)

TFay said...

so the rain on Friday - I got to experience that in a tent while at Lifest, good times!