Thursday, May 15, 2008

So I haven't blogged in a while...

Yup...my promise to blog at least once a week when I started this thing has long since passed. I'm lucky to update it a couple times a month sometimes! Oh well...I had good intentions! Let's see...what's new? Went down this past weekend to my parents' house...they had a housewarming open house for family...it was fun to see everyone again! My brother and sister-in-law made it up too. Caleb loved the fact that the yard was all dirt. Abby is sitting up now...no not pulling herself to sitting, but she'll stay put if you put her there! :) She has TWO teeth now! And....sleeping through the night has once again gone to the wayside. Ugh! Caleb is FINALLY climbing on his swing set. He's not a very big risk taker...and don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for that...but he wouldn't even climb up the side of his swing set that Dad built last summer...until this past week or so. He started going down the slide by himself too (I know....you'd think he'd have done that already). The slide is a little too steep....he goes bouncing on the ground at the bottom....but giggles the whole time. And, of course, here is my installment of new pics!






1 comment:

Tonya said...

I love the close up B&W picture of Abby and the one right underneath...she looks like a little baby thug in that hat! So cute.