Saturday, May 24, 2008

Football practice...

Okay, so my brain is fried from working all day (got home at 8:30pm!!) and I can't think of anything to talk about. Except, that is to vent about administration wanting us to go to a full unit and not getting us the staff we need. Granted, my boss needs to hire on more people, but the hospital is SUPPOSED to float us staff to cover what is needed. That would be what a greatly dislike about being in charge (like I was today). Considering I'm one of the most senior people on the unit, I'm getting used to it again...between Caleb and Abby, I didn't have to be in charge all that much, but when the ICU and general care split into two separate units, I stayed with the general care (seniority has its perks, especially on holidays!) Weird how seven years makes you a senior staff person. Anyway...I wanted to post new pictures (of course)...we're trying to teach Caleb about football. He's kind of grasping the concept, except he doesn't like to pass the ball. We also got some fun pictures at the park. :) Okay...so the football pics are in sequence.








1 comment:

Tonya said...

She's got teeth! we are still waiting for the baby to get one. She is almost 9 months :) Cute pictures!