Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Once again....

Time gets away from me! Let's see, what to catch up on... Dad's been home and doing well.

Brent has left for Annual Training (National Guard). This is always my least favorite part of summer. I'm going to try to plan enough activities with the kids that we pass the time quickly. Caleb is going to be taking swimming lessons starting on Monday next week. I'm anxious to see how that goes. He used to be paranoid of the water. We've been going to the pool to just get him used to it. He's been doing much better than we expected! Hopefully, he continues to do well with the instructor, since it's without the parents. It's a very small class of four kids. Next, we have to figure out when to get Abby into swimming lessons. That child has absolutely no fear. I mean NONE. She'll take a flying leap head-first into anything. We want her to be able to at least paddle once she gets into the water.

I started taking Zumba classes at the YMCA. I've only been to two classes so far. It's fun, but man, I can tell I'm not that coordinated when it comes to dance!

Anyway...that's our lives in a nutshell right now.

No comments: