Saturday, May 1, 2010

Nothing too exciting.

I realized I haven't blogged in a while. That's pretty much because nothing is really going on. We stay very busy, but nothing out of the ordinary, for the most part.

Dad is looking at having another surgery. He somehow managed to fracture his freshly replaced shoulder.

I went to our Annual City-Wide Garage Sales this weekend. I went over a couple of days. Brent happened to take yesterday off, so I took the chance and headed out for a bit while the kids slept, since Brent was home. I also went out for the day today. I got a lot of good deals. I think, if I counted right, I went to about 45 or so garage sales. That's a TON (over 3 days). The nice thing about them, is the kids are still at the age where you can find things in their sizes. I think I can milk if for a few years with Abby since most girls have too many clothes to wear anyway. I'm nearing the end of garage sales for Caleb. The boys always wear their clothes out too fast!

Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments: