Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kitchen

So, I decided I am bored with our kitchen. Since we've gotten the house, we've done major necessary things like the roof, windows, etc. We haven't really done much to change things inside except painting it before we moved in. I've been thinking our kitchen is boring, but we want to redo the bathroom, so we don't want to spend much on updating the kitchen. I think we'll put crown molding ontop of the cabinets....but I wanted to do something with the backsplash too. I really like tile, but I've never tiled before, and I didn't want to mess it up. Besides....if I change my mind in a few years, it's pretty permanent. So, I did some looking online and found a site that talked about a faux tile backsplash. I decided I'd try it! This is what it looks like:







No comments: