Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First day of preschool....

Well, Caleb's first day of preschool was yesterday. I worked, so I was a bit too tired to blog after I got home. He loved it and wanted to go back today....I had to break the news that he's going three days a week, not every day. They send home notes to the parents about how the day went. It was very positive for the most part. He didn't really want to participate in everything, but it was his first day, so I'm not too worried. His face lit up when he told me about it after I got home from work.

And, on the Abby-front: She now can scale the fence in our backyard. Great...I knew she'd be the one to do it, I was just hoping it would be later. No such luck. My neighbor was at our fence, talking with us. Both kids wanted to go into her yard to play for a while. I said no because she needed to go to another neighbor's house. Both Brent and I had our backs turned, and Abby was talking with our neighbor. I turned around to see Abby halfway up the fence. Then, I was just curious how far she'd get...so I came up behind her, and sure enough, she made it up to the top. It's not like I ever leave the kids by themselves outside, but she's sneaky and quiet when she's into things....this could get interesting!

No comments: