Friday, June 26, 2009

Last night!!

Tonight was the last night of VBS. It went really well. Caleb wanted to stay in the nursery tonight, and I didn't push it. They've been so tired all week! Tonight we got home after 10pm! I had to give baths tonight....they played way to hard to skip them. I had them in bed by 1045. I didn't think that was that bad. Abby must have been exhausted. Usually, we rock and sing for a while. She wanted to be put in her crib. I started to sing to her....and she says "mommy stop singing. Go away." I asked if she just wanted to sleep. She said "yes." I'm like...okay, great. My daughter is already becoming bossy. Anyway, I said good night, and closed her door. Not a peep. I only hope they sleep in in the morning since I'm wide awake and it's after 11pm! We'll find out!

No comments: