Thursday, October 16, 2008

Your Opinion, Please!

Okay, so Caleb proved today that there was no way I was getting him into a photo studio for his 3 year pictures. I had brought both kids. My main goal was to get Abby's 1 year pics taken...she did awesome! Anyway. Here I am, trying to be optimistic, so I put Caleb in picture clothes too. Yeah right. Honestly, it was one of those days that makes you wonder if you're insane for going out in public. And...those "wonderful" little old ladies that think they're helping....not even going to comment. The photographers were wonderful. They really tried. Caleb just had nothing to do with it. I even tried bribing with McDonald's. (he calls it "Old McDonald's). No go. So anyway...I've posted the following pics before, but they were going to be my backup plan for if I couldn't get him to take pictures. I have it in black and white and color. Do you guys think they'd be an okay alternative? Your honest opinion. I can keep trying pics (my own, not a studio)....just wanted to know what you think!


2 comments:

Tonya said...

Honestly I think they are really cute. When he gets older and wants to see pictures from when he was little they will have a good story behind them. You couldn't get him to take a picture professional and these had to do :)

JoyousFaith said...

With a picture like that, who needs a "professional" photographer?