Friday, April 4, 2008

The "Ibby Spitty Biter"

Well, there's not a whole lot to update about, but of course, I take a gazillion pictures, so I'm posting them. Caleb has finally gotten to the point that he loves to sing songs....and sings them often. Pair that up with a toddler's version of pronunciation, and we have a pretty good time. (Hence the title of the post) And, Caleb has inherited his dad's uncanny ability to quote movies. Our fav at the time is "Jungle Book." I wish I could get a video clip of them, but Caleb always stops with the camera comes out. I'm not exaggerating...those two can quote a lot of the movie....Caleb saying Mowgli's parts, of course. We're finally having gorgeous weather again...but Caleb and I both have colds. Ugh!! Well, that's about all for now! Time for supper and playing outside!



1 comment:

Tonya said...

I love that second picture of her looking into her mirror. AWESOME! I am a big fan of the black and white photos :) Great job.