Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dandelions?!?!?!

Okay, so I'm bummed....a little miffed. Today was so gorgeous! We were outside doing our fall clean-up. Yes, I said fall clean-up. It was the clean-up I normally do in the fall, but couldn't last year. Being 9 months pregnant/having a newborn made it a bit difficult to do yard work. So, we do fall clean-up in the spring. And, do you know what I found?!?! A dandelion!!!!! Not just one! I found two! Green ones! (See pic)

The leaves are a little mangled because I tried to get rid of it before I figured it may make it to my blog. My grass isn't even green! Do you know what makes this even WORSE?!? I'm not kidding. We still have SNOW in our yard! SNOW and DANDELIONS!
See! This is the snow! NOT FAIR!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I'm sure we have them too, I just haven't investigated yet. We don't have snow though :)