Sunday, December 2, 2007

Abby's Theatrical Debut...

Well...we made it to the Cantata. I would say it went VERY well. Abby slept through the whole thing, stage lights and all! You see, Abby was Baby Jesus. We went to the dress rehearsal on Tuesday night, and she cried the WHOLE time. She started crying before she got on stage. I got to the church a little early today and took a LOT of time rocking her while she was swaddled. I guess it worked because she never made a peep the entire performance. Of course, now it's difficult to convince people that a doll-double wasn't used. I guess most people didn't see the pink pacifier! Hehehe...we had her in white, but I didn't think about the pacifier color until we were at the church. Oh well!


Oh, and did I mention Abby has started smiling!!

No comments: