Friday, August 10, 2007

Funny thing...

I started this blog with the intent of weekly updates. Ah, how life changes things! I haven't been updating as regularly as I had hoped because I don't really have that much to update about! There's work, which I really can't discuss (gotta love those HIPPA laws!) There's Caleb, who I could go on and on about, but nothing big has really changed :) Brent just finished another weekend of National Guard last weekend...it could have gone much better than it did, but he survived and that's the important part. :) He's also taking some much needed time off this next week. And...that pretty much brings it all up to speed!

Plans are in full swing for Caleb's b-day party, which I'm scaling way down from last year. Man, I can get carried away! I think Caleb just may blow out his own candles this year. The nursery is getting close to completion. I think I'm pretty close to getting the baby announcements finished, except of course for the necessary details like name, date, etc. I'm approaching the 32 week mark! It's hard to believe we're that close already! Did I mention that heat and humidity are evil?

Caleb update...he can count to 20 (with skipping from thirteen to sixteen) and say his ABC's (with skipping from M to Q). BUT we're almost there! Scary thing is...he asks for his books by name and knows which CD he wants to listen to, ah yes, he starts his CD player by himself!

No comments: