Saturday, April 16, 2011

Updating

Wow. It's been since February since I've updated! Here's the quick low-down:

The budget mess in Wisconsin continues. There's no way to not make the cuts, but it's a little crazy thinking about what it will mean. There is currently a judicial order to not enact the bill that passed because the legitimacy of the voting process that passed the bill is in question.

Caleb is registered for kindergarten!! The registration day didn't go so well for him. He had a melt-down/anxiety episode. They've recommended summer school to get him better acquainted and help him adjust. We're going to try that.

In better news, Caleb is reading!! He was able to read some books from the library to me. The were the easy reader "I Can Read" series books. He was so excited when he realized that he knew how to read sentences! He's even been reading to Abby sometimes.

Abby is signed up for ballet lessons and is very excited to start them. Caleb is signed up for T-Ball. He's extremely excited and I hope that the excitement helps him to overcome the anxiety that he struggles with with so many things.

That's about up to speed for now. I hope I keep updates better than I've been doing!

No comments: