Monday, February 1, 2010

The Potty Training Chronicles....

Okay...so I'm not going to give a play-by-play....don't worry! I didn't want to say anything about starting to potty train Abby because I didn't want to have to report when things didn't go well. I know, I know....but we had such a difficult time with Caleb! Anyway... It's the weirdest thing. Abby won't stay dry in a diaper. I then tried underwear, thinking she needed to feel wet to not want to pee in her pants. She won't stay dry for more than 20 minutes with underwear. I decided that we'd do pull ups (which I swore I wouldn't) because they were easier to take on and off than diapers. Guess what. She keeps them dry. For HOURS. She still won't tell me when she has to go.....but she'll go as soon as you make her sit and try. She'll stay dry for 3-4 hours at a time. She stayed dry all day at daycare today! Including the nap! Hey....if it's workin', don't fix it!

No comments: