Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Updates and such....

So, I realized I'm not hitting the once a week blogging goal that I set when I started this thing...but at least I remember to update once and awhile!

We've had a couple of weeks of being sick again. This year has been kinda bad in that regards. The kids always get their usual round of colds through the winter, but they've been sicker this time. Caleb came home last Monday with a fever....and it didn't go down, so on Thanksgiving we ended up at the doctor's office. He had strep. I love antibiotics....anyway. I had them check me out too since I've had a cough for a few weeks, and it was getting worse with a slight fever. They said I had bronchitis and gave me antibiotics too. Caleb improved within a day from starting his medicine. Mine, however, has been hanging on. I went back to the doctor yesterday, and they said stay home from work this week, since I'd be around patients with weakened immune systems. I've got a bunch to get caught up on, so that wasn't so bad. They gave me cough medicine too....but I can't drive if I take it...so I've only been taking it at night or if I know I'm not going to go anywhere.

We decorated Christmas cookies tonight. That's always a challenge!! Of course I took pictures, but I think I'll post those later.

No comments: