Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Not much going on...

I thought I'd pop in and touch base again. Brent leaves for annual training for two weeks, starting on Friday. I'm going to take the kiddos down to my parents' house for a few days. The second week, we have bible school in the evenings, so we're making a go at that as well. This is the first year they are having the 3 year olds. I'm volunteering to be in Caleb's group, since I'm not sure he would go without me there. And....they have nursery available for the children of the volunteers, so I didn't' have to arrange childcare for every night! :)

I may make a full-out run for potty training. Caleb has no idea what he's in for!! Abby's still doing well. I haven't pushed her to get trained....she's doing most of it on her own. She's starting to tell me right after she goes in her diaper....sometimes before and gets to the potty. I have plans to try full-out potty training after Brent gets back from Annual training.

That's all for now! I'm enjoying the fact that I don't work until the 29th!! I took vacation time so I wouldn't have to find childcare for 12 hr shifts. Those are LONG days!

No comments: