Sunday, April 19, 2009

Okay, I have to record this...

This is completely random, but I had to record it. After lunch today, I was with the kids in our room, playing. Abby looks at me and says "I poopy." I'm like "what? you have to? Do you want to sit on the potty?" She ran for the bathroom, and I sat her down. She got the biggest smile on her face and I said, "okay, go ahead!" And SHE WENT! Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting this to happen all the time, or again anytime soon, for that matter, but I was shocked. The funniest part was Caleb sitting in there with us, coaching her the whole time. He even tried to convince her that she got to pick out a car for going. (that's our bribe for him). I told Caleb that the cars were his special treat for when he goes. Maybe this will help convince him that he needs to use the potty more. Could it be possible that my 18 month old will be potty trained before my 3 1/2 year old?

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Yes it is possible and if Abby is showing interest go with it or you will lose your window of opportunity and then she will want her diaper instead.