Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hodge Podge...

I got some better video of Abby walking :)



Other updates...Brent found out today that he for-sure got the promotion at work. This means a lot more adjusting daycare for his time away from home, but it's worth it.

We still don't know anything more about the whole lead situation with Abby...I had my own blood test taken and should get the results by next week. We're having our house inspected tomorrow. Part of me hopes they find something so we know...but I honestly don't think it's our house, or anything in it! Then...I get to try to pressure my daycare person to get her house tested. Good news is...she's doing well with the twins!! No complications so far...except that they were a c-section....so she may be taking more time off. We have back-up daycare for as long as we need it...and Caleb loves going there....so I'm not worried about how much time she'll take off.

No comments: