Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not a lot happening...

I figured I'd post an update...but there isn't a lot to update about. I feel like I'm tired ALL the time...but I'm guessing that's just from having two little kids. (and one that STILL can't figure out to sleep THROUGH the night).

So, I've been thinking that Abby's about ready to have her two more top teeth come through....and they've been looking like they're cutting through for a long time. I didn't even notice her bottom ones 'til this morning. She now has five teeth...one more on the bottom is almost through, and the two more on top (I swear) are close as well. No wonder the poor kid can't make it through the night. But, having almost a year of sleep deprivation is really getting to me.

Today I took the kiddos to the park. Caleb calls it the butterfly park. It has a huge, wide open field for him to run. I started him chasing butterflies a while ago. Now we have to hunt for them everytime we go to that park. Luckily, there were a lot out today. We have about five parks that are within close walking distance of the house. It's nice 'cause we can change around which ones we go to.

Now...I have to start planning Abby's birthday party that is in two weeks. Anyone got any good (easy) recipes for about thirty people?? (and that's with me scaling it back a bit!)

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Yeah you got music! I so feel ya on the teething. Peanut is getting her two top teeth at the same time. That will make a total of 4 teeth for her when they do brake through :) She is 12 1/2 months with only 2 teeth!