Friday, August 22, 2008

The making of the cake...

So tomorrow (Saturday) is Caleb's birthday party...I decorated the cake today, and thought I'd post the pics...I took a lot of pics, of course :) I think I'm addicted to my camera. Oh well. :) Last year I made a train cake. I did post a picture of it, if you go back to August of last year. I went a little overboard last year, and scaled it back a bit this year. I got the ideas off the Internet. For anyone that wants to make cakes...use the Wilson Cake decorating food coloring. And...bake the cake ahead of time and freeze it. It's much easier to cut/frost when it's frozen (not so crumby).












2 comments:

Tonya said...

That is one cool looking cake! Great job Mom.

Kel said...

Thanks! :) Problem is...what am I going to do next year??