Sunday, August 31, 2008

Gone Fishin'!

We're at my parents' house this weekend...my brother and sister-in-law were able to come up from Indianapolis, so we came down for the weekend. Caleb has been talking about going fishing since he and Abby spent the weekend at my parents house and Dad came home with a bunch of fish. My dad and uncle own a bunch of land (they now both live on) and have a pond that is stocked with fish...perfect for taking a first-timer out. We went in the evening after we had gotten to Illinois. Of course, I took pictures! Caleb wouldn't hold the pole, but he watch pretty well. You could see the fish if you looked over the edge of the dock.

This is as we're getting ready to go out to the dock.



My dad showing Caleb how to cast the bobber.



Caleb watching the bobber move...



Caleb helping the fish "get back home."





Grandpa and Abby.

No comments: