Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween...

Well, we got costumes...Caleb wore most of his costume. He was Bob the Builder, you see. And, up until the day of Halloween, he'd wear the hard hat. He never would put on the tool belt, but he loved the toys. As you can see in the pics, I at least had them in the vicinity of him. I also could not, for the life of me, get him to sit next to his sister for a picture of them both in their costumes. Abby cooperated wonderfully for her pictures, the perfect pea if I must say so myself! Of course, most newborns sleep all the time anyway, so I just had to catch her when she was sleepy. Caleb and Brent went trick-or-treating, and Caleb was scared to death of going up to people's houses. Most of them came out to him. After he got back to our house, he would say "Trick or treat, get some candy?"




And of course, this was just cute, so I had to add it!

No comments: