Saturday, November 17, 2007

Another week flown by!

Well, yet another week has flown by and we don't have any big updates. I, of course, have been taking pictures, and thought I'd put more on here. Caleb is really starting to enjoy Abby, I think. He asks to see her when he gets up in the morning (after he asks for Daddy, of course!!) He loves to just look at her and likes to get close when she has her tummy time. We've been pretty active outside the house. We get together with a friend of ours, one of Caleb's official first friends, the library has a TON of things for the kids, and we go to a play group at church. And...Caleb still loves to terrorize the dog!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patience my dear friend! I was here. But you dissapeared so fast! So I don't change my status when Im online... lol

Glad to see all is well with you and your fam.

[19:35] bkwells2003: now, you know it's kinda bad when the one with two kids can find time to be online and you're still not there!
[19:35] *** Auto-response sent to bkwells2003: out and about. don't pout.
[19:35] *** "bkwells2003" signed off at Sun Nov 18 19:35:10 2007.
[19:35] MeSoKind 7: hey
[19:35] *** Error while sending IM: This user is currently not logged on