Monday, October 15, 2007

BIG NEWS!!!!

On this day in the Wells' household, nothing significant happened.

Had you going for a moment, didn't I? Ah yes, we're STILL waiting. Gotta laugh about it a little...otherwise I'd be going NUTS! I even called work today to see if I could pick up some hours. I hardly ever do that! I think my problem is that I plan too well. I get everything done that I think needs to be done "just in case." If I'd leave a few things left, or make plans to do something, I bet this girl would finally decide it was time to come meet us. I even scrubbed our floors last week. And...last weekend I did three 12 hr shifts on a row. Hmf. Well, my floors are clean (for the time being, subject to change with a toddler running around!). Oh well...I'll keep you posted!!

No comments: